1. Authors should submit papers in MS word file on our Article Template.
2. The papers should be in clear, correct and concise English.
3. The minimum and maximum word limit of a manuscript should be between 2000-5000 words. The Abstract should be between 200-300 words followed by 3-5 keywords.
4. Acceptance and publication of paper in any of our journals implies that the author agrees to transfer copyrights of the paper to Multidisciplinary Journals as publishers.
5. Multidisciplinary Journals is not responsible for any plagiarism in authors’ work. The responsibility of plagiarism lies on authors.
6. Authors should follow the referencing style as recommended in the 5th or 6th edition of The ‘Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association’ Some examples of references are given in our Article Template.
7. Manuscripts can be submitted through our website here. Alternatively authors can send papers as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. To facilitate readers across the globe, Multidisciplinary Journals adopts the policy of providing free and open access to full text papers. We do not charge any subscription fees from the readers. Adopting the alternative model, we charge publication fee from authors to partially cover our expenditures. After the paper is accepted, author will be asked to pay Article Handling/Publication Fee. Publication fee for an accepted paper up to 5000 words is US$ 70 Each page in addition to 5000 words will be charged @ US$ 5. The publication fee does not include a print copy of the journal.
9. Print copy of the each issue can be obtained after a payment of US$ 90.
10. For further information, please contact us here or by email.